Handcrafted in the USA
Every ring is handmade by trade artisans in Utah, USA.
Go beyond silver and gold and find something that’s truly you.
Every ring is unique
Your ring is made to order just for you. No two rings are the same.
The Unrivaled Process
- MDMatt D.Verified BuyerReviewingCustom Tungsten Glowstone RingI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEverything I had hoped for
This Tungsten Glowstone Ring was made up with blue and uncoloured daytime colours and the aqua glow colour. The ring is set with blue opal, water sapphire and meteorite inlays.
With some advice from Rebekah at PAD I made these choices having wanted s subtle blue day colour with a strong glow effect. It proved to be exactly this. The inlay materials make for some striking effects, especially the blue opal making this a stunning and unique ring.
I had wondered how good the glow effects would be having read some reviews suggesting some had been disappointed. I can honestly say I am thrilled with mine. Go from daylight to a dark room and the ring is glowing brightly and will continue to glow for a long time. The aqua is recommended as one of the strongest glow colours and following the advice not to have too dark a daytime colour gave this strong glow effect. If you were wondering about this like I was, hopefully this helps to reassure before you buy.
Beyond the ring itself the process of dealing with PAD, the advice they gave and the production and delivery of the ring can't be faulted. If you're still sitting on the fence about buying, it's time to jump off and get yourself one of these amazing rings.
- RKRobert K.Verified BuyerReviewingCustom Birthstone Ring with GlowstoneI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoLike Tony the Tiger said "There GGGRRREEEAAATTT
I sound like a broken record but I think there great I love the workmanship that went in to each ring and pendant I love them they fit & feel good on each finger. I have a couple more glowstone pieces but I'm giving them to my daughter for a Christmas 🎁. That's why they are not in the picture. Again Patrick you and your crew do OUTSTANDING work keep it up. From my family 👪 too your Merry Christmas and a happy new year 🎉 ✨️ ✌️-out
- CTChristopher T.Verified BuyerReviewingCustom Titanium Glowstone RingI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThe best rings ever!
My wife and I purchased new wedding bands for our 12th anniversary. We could not be happier. From the initial contact to the final shipment, we received the best customer service (thank you Blake and Tarek!). The craftsmanship on the rings themselves is amazing, and then when you "charge" the glow under UV (or even sunlight for a while) they are taken to another level. My wife's ring (using uncolored day and Aqua/Purple glow) glows strongly, even in the daylight. I went with a darker day color (bronze day and Aqua/Purple glow), so my ring doesn't "pop" the way my wife's does. However, when you get it under UV, wow the colors really standout!
We love them! Thank you!PAPatrick Adair Designs2 years ago
So happy to hear you are satisfied with your new wedding bands and congrats on 12 years of marriage :)
- DMDiane M.Verified BuyerReviewingCustom Titanium Glowstone RingI recommend this productAge Range 65+Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoHe loves it
I purchased a Titanium Glow ring with meteorite and crushed dismonds and it glows green. I finally showed it to my fiance last night (we're getting married on Saturday!). He was so surprised and LOVES it. I told him how it was made just for him and it's one of a kind (like him)... he was very touched by that sentiment alone. I definitely will buy another one at some point in time... maybe for myself 😉
- NSNicholas S.Verified BuyerReviewingCustom Ceramic Glowstone RingI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAwesome wedding ring
I love the overall look of the ring and I was surprised on how many gems were put into the ring. The only downside is the amount of gems I think takes away from the glow. The ring barely glows at all after being in the sun light compared to my star dust ring. Definitely a fair trade off however, as it is seen more during the day and the ring looks "full" because of the volume of gems. So happy with the ring.PAPatrick Adair Designs2 years ago
Thank you for your review, Nicolas! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your Ceramic Glowstone Ring. Sorry that your ring doesn't glow as well as the Star Dust Ring.