Limited Lifetime Warranty and Return Policy
At Patrick Adair Designs, all products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty by default. This warranty covers a variety of low probability potential issues that occur not as a result of natural wear and tear over time such as manufacturer or material defects¹. If you notice a defect with your product, please reach out to us within 30 days of receiving your product.
Please note our lifetime warranty does not cover repairs/refinishes due to negligence, abnormal environmental conditions, exposure to harsh chemicals, use contrary to care instructions, or loss of the ring.
Please also note that all our rings are handmade, made to order. Due to the handmade nature of each product, there may be some very slight variations between what is pictured on the website and what you receive. If you feel like you received the incorrect product, please email us.
¹Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty Terms & Conditions Page for more information.
- We offer ONE free¹ size exchange for your ring(s) as long as you notify us within 14 days of the delivery date and ship it back to us within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Your ring(s) must be returned in the condition that it was delivered in. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Our Size Exchange Policy DOES NOT apply to custom rings or any ring that contains a custom engraving and/or precious materials (gold, solid meteorite, solid opal).
- If you are unsure of your ring being eligible for a size exchange, please refer to the "Sizing Information" tab on the product page.
- If you need a size exchange after 30 days or for a custom ring, please email us and we will get back to you with a material/labor fee for a new one.
Please note our size exchange policy does not cover size exchanges due to weight loss/gain.
¹If you do not reside in the United States, you are not only responsible for return shipping to us, but are also responsible for shipping for the size exchange.
Size exchanges for free ring gifts are NOT covered under this policy.
- In order to initiate a refund request, please contact email@example.com within 7 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- We are unable to process refunds for ANY rings containing precious metals such as Gold, Meteorite, and Opal.
- We are unable to process refunds for any custom rings since every custom ring is made to your specifications.
- If you have any questions on how a custom design will look, please reach out to us. We will not process a refund on a custom order because you do not like how it turns out.
- We accept cancellations as long as you contact us within the first 48 hours of your order being placed. This policy is put into place because after the 48 hour period, materiaIs and production will begin for your handmade piece. If you request a cancellation after the 48 hour period, we may cancel your order for a materials and processing fee. *(We are unable to cancel any CUSTOM orders or orders containing GOLD for ANY REASON.)*
- If you placed an order for a ring with the "Unsure - Send Ring Sizer First" size option and are looking to cancel your order before we have your size, we may cancel your order for a materials/shipping fee for the ring sizer.
Premium Protection Plan
Protect your ring for a lifetime with our Premium Protection Plan purchasable add-on. Our Premium Protection Plan ensures your ring will be covered for a lifetime with free repairs, refinishes, and resizes. See our Premium Protection Plan page for more information and a comparison with our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
If you have any questions regarding our Warranty and Return Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.