Wooden Wedding Bands: For The Nature Enthusiast
Men's wood wedding bands have become a staple in the jewelry industry. They are unique, stylish, and most importantly, eco-friendly. Wooden rings are made from sustainable materials like deciduous trees, bamboo wood, koa wood, whiskey barrel, and other types of wood. These stunning products are not only beautiful, but are also good for the environment. Are you looking for a one-of-a-kind wedding band that won't break the bank? Then a solid wood ring is definitely the way to go.
Benefits of Wood Wedding Bands
Wooden rings are perfect for men who want a more natural look for their wedding day. They can take form as a comfortable wood liner to a more traditional metal option. The metal combination with wood makes a cheaper alternative to more expensive metal rings. Wood wedding bands are comfortable for everyday wear and are hypoallergenic. This makes them perfect for those with sensitive skin. When it comes to wood rings, there are generally many customization options. For example, you can incorporate them as wood inlays or wood liners if you don't like a wooden band. This is actually recommended because solid wooden rings tend to not be the most durable and waterproof.
How To Care For your Wood Wedding Band
Wooden wedding rings are a beautiful choice for nature lovers. The actual product requires amazing quality workmanship for beautiful designs. Wooden bands aren't invincible and need special care to keep them looking their best. Here are a few tips on how to care for your wooden rings:
- Remove your wood wedding ring before doing any activities that could damage it.
- Keep your wood wedding band away from water. Most wood wedding rings are stabilized but are still not 100% waterproof.
- Clean your wooden wedding band regularly with a soft cloth to remove dirt and oil build-up. You can also use a mild soap and water solution if needed. Avoid letting your durable wood ring interact with harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Avoid exposing it to extreme temperatures for extended periods of time. This will protect the finish of your ring.
- If your wooden engagement ring gets wet, dry it off immediately with a soft cloth. Wood is susceptible to warping and cracking if it gets wet and isn’t dried properly.