Navidium Shipping Protection
PROTECT YOUR DELIVERY WITH NAVIDIUM
There’s no need to wait weeks (or longer) for claims to be processed by shipping carriers. For only ~3% of the contents value, protect 100% of your parcel and receive a replacement* right away.
*Replacement will be provided as soon as possible. Since all of our products are made to order, replacement shipping will vary based off of material but we will do our best to expedite it.
WHAT WE DEEM AS LOST:
- Carrier status states "delivered’", but you have not received it. Depending on where you live, we ask that you allow up to 7 business days but no longer than 15 days for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada) for your parcel to be delivered. Sometimes the carrier prematurely marks it as delivered and tries a redelivery, and it then turns up in a secure location at your property or perhaps may be misdelivered.
- If your carrier status is not "delivered" and your tracking has not updated for 2 weeks from the ship date.
We reserve the right to classify this as a ‘delay’ if there is a high volume of parcels in the network and we are aware of delays, otherwise we will offer a refund or replacement right away.
We ask that you do not get in touch with us regarding a missing parcel until the allotted time has passed for it to be deemed as lost.
WHAT WE DEEM AS DAMAGED:
- Items arrive damaged in transit - product is wet, scratched, or broken.
- Some of your order is missing due to the package opening in transit
Please contact us immediately if your items have arrived damaged or something is missing. You must submit photographic evidence of tampered items.
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER:
- Missing parcels or redelivery fees due to incorrect address information provided by you
- Delays in transit
- Order marked as unfulfilled or unshipped. This may be due to inventory issues or order delays. See our Shipping Information page for more details.
- Orders stuck in customs - we cannot be held responsible for customs delays. Please get in touch with your courier and pay required customs fees. If you refuse customs payments, we are not liable for any return to sender fees and these will be deducted from your refund.
- If you requested items to be left outside your property and they go missing - this waives the right to any claim as per carrier terms and conditions.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM:
If your parcel is lost or damaged, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you used to place your order. A member of our customer service team will assist you within 1 working day. What to include in your claim:
- Subject line: CLAIM for order #12345
- Description of your issue
- Photo evidence of damage
We will continue to track your parcel and should it appear after the claim has settled, we request it be sent back to us at our expense.
By selecting Navidium shipping protection, you agree to the above terms. Navidium shipping protection is non refundable.
OUR POLICY FOR UNPROTECTED PARCELS:
We will follow the claims policy with your selected courier to either locate your parcel or deem it as lost. This may take 6-8 weeks and is at the discretion of the courier. In the event your package is lost, we are unable to offer a free replacement but please contact us for a discounted replacement.
If your parcel has a GPS location or photographic evidence that it has been delivered to your property, is with a neighbor or at a secure location, we are not responsible for a refund or replacement.
IF YOU PURCHASE NAVIDIUM SHIPPING PROTECTION:
All orders with Navidium Shipping Protection will be marked as "Partially shipped/fulfilled" when you log into the Shop app to check the status on your order. This is because the actual shipping protection gets "auto-fulfilled" right after your purchase is made. This does not mean your order has shipped yet. When your actual order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking #. For more information on Shipping Information on our products, please visit this page.