Glowstone Cremation Ring with Ashes
|Service Needed||Typical Cost||With This Plan|
Our Premium Protection Plan covers your product for a lifetime in the event it needs a repair, refinish, or resize.
- Handmade in Utah
- Made to order
- Worldwide Shipping
• Include a Vial Kit with your order in which we send you a free vial and a prepaid return label to collect the ashes.
• Infuse ashes from a loved one into a Special Edition Glowstone Ring.
• Choose among some of our Best Selling Glowstone Designs.
• Include a Vial Kit with your order in which we send you a free vial to collect the cremations.
• Rings come standard in 8mm/6mm width with a beveled profile and comfort fit.
• Please keep in mind if your ashes are darker or lighter in color, it may slightly alter the original Glowstone design you choose.
Making sure your ring fits is a crucial part of the ring shopping process. If you are unsure of your ring size, select the "Unsure - Send Ring Sizer First" size option and we will send you a free sizing kit before making your ring. This ring is NOT eligible for a free size exchange. Need help finding your ring size?
All our rings are handmade, made to order in America. We are currently averaging 6 weeks of production time for this product. For more information on our timelines, check out our Shipping Information Page.
Our glowstone rings contain an odorless, non-flammable glow powder called strontium aluminate. To get your ring to glow, expose it to a UV light source (such as the sun) to charge it and take it into the dark shortly after. There are many factors that affect the strength of the glow which are detailed on this helpful page.
Our Glowstone Rings are some of the most durable rings listed on Patrick Adair Designs. They are extremely suited for everyday wear and are waterproof. Our Glowstone Rings are relatively low maintenance. For more information on how to care for your Glowstone Ring, check out our blog post here.
At Patrick Adair Designs, all products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty by default. This warranty covers a variety of low probability potential issues that occur not as a result of natural wear and tear over time such as manufacturer or material defects.