Handcrafted in the USA
Every ring is handmade by trade artisans in Utah, USA.
Go beyond silver and gold and find something that’s truly you.
Every ring is unique
Your ring is made to order just for you. No two rings are the same.
The Unrivaled Process
- JDJohn D.Verified BuyerReviewingStar Dust™ RingI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Reason for Purchase Engagement RingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThank You
The ring was perfect and beautiful and matched both mine a my partners personalities. Plus side he did say yes and now I am going viral on the internet because of the proposal. I ended up order the same ring for myself once the first one came in.
- JEJohn E.Verified ReviewerReviewingRadiant Star Dust™ RingI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoIncredibly gorgeous update to the Star Dust ring
This ring is a stunner right out of the box. I had actually originally ordered a Star Dust ring in the black ceramic option, and per my review of that ring, I was very underwhelmed (the inlay was mostly a sickly gray with two big chunks of blue in one area) . PAD customer service (thanks, Rebekah!) reached out to my based on my review and wanted to make things right. She offered to exchange my engraved ring with the new Radiant Star Dust version and include my original engraving. I was hesitant to take her up on this because I was worried it would look too "sparkly," and I didn't want to waste anyone's efforts if it turned out disappointing again. However, after a few emails back and forth in which she graciously answered all of my questions, I went ahead with the exchange, asking that they add a little more blue opal with more even distribution around the ring (trying to avoid a big hunk of blue one zone). I was shocked by how amazing it looked! The "Radiant" addition of black metallic powder brought in some amazing contrast to the original Star Dust mix (the diamonds and moonstone and meteorite were all kind of bland gray in my first ring). This ring looks like the night sky, and it's not too sparkly by any means. PAD did a great job on this one and went above and beyond, exchanging an underwhelming ring for this stunner that I wear almost daily.
- THterry h.Verified BuyerReviewingStar Dust™ RingI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoStardust Ring
I love it!! It looks great in the light and glows in all its brilliance in the dark!!
- TOTodd O.Verified BuyerReviewingStar Dust™ RingI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoOUTSTANDING!
I love my STAR DUST ring! It’s a show stopper, it commands attention, so trim your fingernails! When the sun hits it, it will dazzle your senses, it sparkles and shines and will automatically put a smile on your face!
- TOTodd O.Verified BuyerReviewingStar Dust™ RingI recommend this productReason for Purchase PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoAMAZING! SPECTACULAR! EPIC!
I forgot it glows in the dark, after being out in the sun all day,
I came inside the house to get my jacket out of the closet,
Glanced at my finger in amazement! It’s like having The Northern Lights display on your finger! Awesome! The same ring! The transformation is magical.