Radiant Deep Space Black Ceramic Glowstone Ring
|Service Needed||Typical Cost||With This Plan|
Our Premium Protection Plan covers your product for a lifetime in the event it needs a repair, refinish, or resize.
- Handmade in Utah
- Made to order
- Worldwide Shipping
• Inlay Mix: Malachite, Amethyst, Metallic Resin Powder, Green Glow Color, Black/Blue/Green/Purple Daytime Color Blend
• Filled with strontium aluminate glow crystals that last over 20 years.
• Housed in a durable and scratch-resistant black ceramic core.
• Features a mix of blue, black, and purple daytime color pigments.
• Features genuine malachite and amethyst pieces throughout the inlay.
• Metallic Resin Powder adds a glistening shimmer to the inlay.
Making sure your ring fits is a crucial part of the ring shopping process. If you are unsure of your ring size, select the "Unsure - Send Ring Sizer First" size option and we will send you a free sizing kit before making your ring. This ring is eligible for a free size exchange. Need help finding your ring size?
All our rings are handmade, made to order in America. We are currently averaging 6 weeks of production time for this product. For more information on our timelines, check out our Shipping Information Page.
Our glowstone rings contain an odorless, non-flammable glow powder called strontium aluminate. To get your ring to glow, expose it to a UV light source (such as the sun) to charge it and take it into the dark shortly after. There are many factors that affect the strength of the glow which are detailed on this helpful page.
Our Glowstone Rings are some of the most durable rings listed on Patrick Adair Designs. They are extremely suited for everyday wear and are waterproof. Our Glowstone Rings are relatively low maintenance. For more information on how to care for your Glowstone Ring, check out our blog post here.
At Patrick Adair Designs, all products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty by default. This warranty covers a variety of low probability potential issues that occur not as a result of natural wear and tear over time such as manufacturer or material defects.