Meteorite Ring with Real Gold Liner
Get a FREE Carbon Fiber Glow Ring or Pendant
Get a FREE Carbon Fiber Glow Ring AND Pendant
|Service Needed||Typical Cost||With This Plan|
Our Premium Protection Plan covers your product for a lifetime in the event it needs a repair, refinish, or resize.
- Handcrafted in Utah, USA
- Made to order just for you
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Worldwide shipping
• Handcrafted from Authentic Muonionalusta Meteorite slabs.
• We apply a proprietary darkening agent to each meteorite ring, so each ring's finish lasts a lifetime. This also helps reduce rust.
• 10 Karat, 14 Karat, and 18 Karat options available.
• Muonionalusta Meteorite is the oldest known meteorite, over 4.5 billion years old.
• Each ring will have a unique set of Widmanstätten patterns, making each meteorite ring one-of-a-kind.
• Iron-based meteorite that has the chance to oxidize over time.
Making sure your ring fits is a crucial part of the ring shopping process. If you are unsure of your ring size, select the "Unsure - Send Ring Sizer First" size option and we will send you a free sizing kit before making your ring. This ring is NOT eligible for a free size exchange. Need help finding your ring size?
All our rings are handmade, made to order in America. We are currently averaging 4-6 weeks of production time for this product. For more information on our timelines, check out our Shipping Information Page.
Meteorite is an iron based material that is prone to rust. For information on how to care for your meteorite ring, check out our detailed blog post here.
At Patrick Adair Designs, all products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty by default. This warranty covers a variety of low probability potential issues that occur not as a result of natural wear and tear over time such as manufacturer or material defects.