Cherry Blossom Opal Ring
|Service Needed||Typical Cost||With This Plan|
Our Premium Protection Plan covers your product for a lifetime in the event it needs a repair, refinish, or resize.
- Handcrafted in Utah, USA
- Made to order just for you
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Worldwide shipping
• Bello opal is infused with a durable resin that makes it stronger and more crack-resistant than natural opal.
• Cherry Blossom color variant.
• Depending on the lighting and angles, the ring will show off different colors/hues.
• A hand faceted "obsidian" finish is applied to the ring to create even more facets and angles for the different colors to reflect on.
• Lifetime Warranty eligible.
• Bello opal is stronger than normal opal but is still susceptible to damage if not properly cared for.
Making sure your ring fits is a crucial part of the ring shopping process. If you are unsure of your ring size, select the "Unsure - Send Ring Sizer First" size option and we will send you a free sizing kit before making your ring. This ring is NOT eligible for a free size exchange. If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing up for all Solid Opal Rings. Need help finding your ring size?
All our rings are handmade, made to order in America. We are currently averaging 4-6 weeks of production time for this product. For more information on our timelines, check out our Shipping Information Page.
While Bello Opal is more durable than natural opal, it is susceptible to cracking if not properly cared for. We do not recommend this ring for those who live an active lifestyle. If you work with your hands a lot, we recommend wearing a backup ring. For general tips on how to care for your ring, visit this helpful blog post here.
At Patrick Adair Designs, all products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty by default. This warranty covers a variety of low probability potential issues that occur not as a result of natural wear and tear over time such as manufacturer or material defects.