Titanium Glowstone Ring | Offset Inlay Ring with Crushed Opal
|Service Needed||Typical Cost||With This Plan|
Our Premium Protection Plan covers your product for a lifetime in the event it needs a repair, refinish, or resize.
- Handmade in Utah
- Made to order
- Worldwide Shipping
• Choose among a variety of glow colors and matching opals.
• 8mm width, 2mm offset inlay channel.
• Polished titanium exterior that is durable and scratch-resistant.
• Titanium is lightweight and ideal for every day wear.
• Titanium exterior is beveled to give off a more professional look.
• Ring requires UV exposure in order to glow. For best results, we recommend taking the ring into a dark environment.
Making sure your ring fits is a crucial part of the ring shopping process. If you are unsure of your ring size, select the "Unsure - Send Ring Sizer First" size option and we will send you a free sizing kit before making your ring. This ring is eligible for a free size exchange. Need help finding your ring size?
All our rings are handmade, made to order in America. We are currently averaging 8 weeks of production time for this product. For more information on our timelines, check out our Shipping Information Page.
Our glowstone rings contain an odorless, non-flammable glow powder called strontium aluminate. To get your ring to glow, expose it to a UV light source (such as the sun) to charge it and take it into the dark shortly after. There are many factors that affect the strength of the glow which are detailed on this helpful page.
Our Glowstone Rings are extremely easy to care for and require very little maintenance. For more information on how to care for your Glow Ring, visit this helpful blog post here.
At Patrick Adair Designs, all products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty by default. This warranty covers a variety of low probability potential issues that occur not as a result of natural wear and tear over time such as manufacturer or material defects.