Superconductor Stackable Ring | Women's Wedding Band
|Service Needed||Typical Cost||With This Plan|
Our Premium Protection Plan covers your product for a lifetime in the event it needs a repair, refinish, or resize.
- Handcrafted in Utah, USA
- Made to order just for you
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Worldwide shipping
• Superconductor is composed of titanium-niobium and copper.
• Each Superconductor Ring will display a unique pattern, making each ring one-of-a-kind.
• Superconductors make some of this world's greatest technologies possible - including particle accelerators and MRI machines.
• Comes standard in 3mm width with a comfort fit.
• The copper in the rings can develop a natural patina over time that can be left as-is or be brushed away with soap and water and/or a simple polishing compound for jewelry.
• Larger ring sizes will result in more exposed copper and less titanium in some parts of the ring.
Making sure your ring fits is a crucial part of the ring shopping process. If you are unsure of your ring size, select the "Unsure - Send Ring Sizer First" size option and we will send you a free sizing kit before making your ring. This ring is eligible for a free size exchange. Need help finding your ring size?
All our rings are handmade, made to order in America. We are currently averaging 8 weeks of production time for this product. For more information on our timelines, check out our Shipping Information Page.
Our Superconductor Rings are very durable and requires little to no maintenance. For General Tips on how to care for your ring, visit this helpful blogpost here>/u>.
At Patrick Adair Designs, all products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty by default. This warranty covers a variety of low probability potential issues that occur not as a result of natural wear and tear over time such as manufacturer or material defects.