Handcrafted in the USA
Every ring is handmade by trade artisans in Utah, USA.
Go beyond silver and gold and find something that’s truly you.
Every ring is unique
Your ring is made to order just for you. No two rings are the same.
The Unrivaled Process
- DGDavid G.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Jade Emperor | Copper and Malachite RingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful
I love my Jade Emperor ring. It is so beautiful and I get a lot of compliments about it. The only risk with this ring is that it can and did turn my finger green. I knew it was a risk when I ordered it, but I love it so much. I learned on line to coat the inside of my ring with some clear nail polish to solve this problem. I tried it and it worked like a charm. I am so happy I can wear my new wedding band. If you have a history of turning green, like I do, you may want to think about it. For me, it is worth it and I will proudly wear it. Thank You Patrick AdairPAPatrick Adair Designs2 years ago
Thank you for your review, David! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your Jade Emperor Ring! Your ring is made on a Copper Band, so it will oxidize and may turn the finger green/black. The use of Ring Wax, Lotion, or coating the inside with Nail Polish does the trick!
- SGSimeon G.Verified BuyerReviewingMalachite Trustone and Carbon Fiber RingI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoA Unique Ring
I really like how the colors in this ring contrast each other and they have a really nice look to them, although I would have liked the pattern to match the one pictured a little more.
- PNPatty N.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Jade Emperor | Copper and Malachite RingI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoJade Emperor
This ring is stunning! I used the PAD ring sizer to determine the proper size when ordering. The ring fits perfectly! It’s smooth, lightweight and elegant. I can’t wait for my next order to arrive!
- MQMaan Q.Verified BuyerReviewingMalachite Trustone and Carbon Fiber RingI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoMalachite art
It not very common to be able to enjoy malachite without being surrounded by metal.
This is a beautiful piece of art
- KTKaren T.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Jade Emperor | Copper and Malachite RingI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFantastic
This ring is gorgeous and made me so happy when I opened the box. It's going to look great on our wedding day. Then we encountered a problem: the ring was too small. I reached out to customer service and my experience has been great. They have worked with me to return the ring and get it re-sized without any stress on my part. I fully recommend Patrick Adair Designs.PAPatrick Adair Designs2 years ago
Thank you for your review, Karen! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your ring and that you found the resizing process easy.