Handcrafted in the USA
Every ring is handmade by trade artisans in Utah, USA.
Go beyond silver and gold and find something that’s truly you.
Every ring is unique
Your ring is made to order just for you. No two rings are the same.
The Unrivaled Process
- GGGabriel G.Verified BuyerReviewingGold Burl Carbon Fiber RingI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGreat Wedding Ring for Work
I use these when I have to be in the field. Very light weight and can also be used for formal occasions.
- BWBrad W.Verified ReviewerReviewingGold Burl Carbon Fiber Ring with Bronze Titanium LinerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoThis thing is way cool!
I’m not someone that normally wears rings. I wanted something that I had never seen before as my wedding ring. Not only did I find exactly what I wanted, I found something beautiful that they were able to get to me in a hurry! These guys are exactly what a business should be. Thanks for doing a great job!
- PCpat c.Verified BuyerReviewingGold Burl Carbon Fiber RingI recommend this productReason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoVery comfortable, you'll forget you're wearing it
This ring is somewhat unassuming in general room lighting. The gold swirls & specks blend in to the grey CF from a distance. But go out into sunlight or bright point source studio lights, and it really wakes up !
Super light, super comfortable!
- ALAngela L.Verified BuyerReviewingGold Burl Carbon Fiber RingI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoFree gift with purchase
Very nice ring. A wonderful added bonus to our original purchase.
- RPRich P.Verified BuyerReviewingCopper Burl Carbon Fiber RingI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoNice ring
It's a very nice rings, as well as the lavendar one that I received, the only thing is I thought there would be more color in them, especially the lavendar one, it's barely visible and in only 2 places really. The copper and purple are no where near as noticeable as the pictures. They are nice rings though.