Custom White Ceramic Glowstone Ring
|Service Needed||Typical Cost||With This Plan|
Our Premium Protection Plan covers your product for a lifetime in the event it needs a repair, refinish, or resize.
- Handmade in Utah
- Made to order
- Worldwide Shipping
• Customize the glow color, daytime color, and inlay materials of your custom glowstone ring.
• A variety of inlay materials from diamonds, meteorite, opals, and lapis lazuli are offered.
• If you are looking for a strong glow, we recommend Green or Aqua glow. Darker daytime colors will glow less brightly.
• Choose either a single color or mix mupltiple daytime colors to create your own unique combination. Darker colors glow less brightly
• Ceramic is very lightweight and comfortable, and it is nearly impossible to scratch.
• If you are unsure of your design or how certain colors/materials would look together, reach out to us at email@example.com.
Making sure your ring fits is a crucial part of the ring shopping process. If you are unsure of your ring size, select the "Unsure - Send Ring Sizer First" size option and we will send you a free sizing kit before making your ring. This ring is NOT eligible for a free size exchange. Need help finding your ring size?
All our rings are handmade, made to order in America. We are currently averaging 8 weeks of production time for this product. For more information on our timelines, check out our Shipping Information Page.
Our glowstone rings contain an odorless, non-flammable glow powder called strontium aluminate. To get your ring to glow, expose it to a UV light source (such as the sun) to charge it and take it into the dark shortly after. There are many factors that affect the strength of the glow which are detailed on this helpful page.
Our Glowstone Rings are some of the most durable rings listed on Patrick Adair Designs. They are extremely suited for everyday wear and are waterproof. Our Glowstone Rings are relatively low maintenance. For more information on how to care for your Ceramic Glowstone Ring, check out our blog post here.
At Patrick Adair Designs, all products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty by default. This warranty covers a variety of low probability potential issues that occur not as a result of natural wear and tear over time such as manufacturer or material defects.