Cherry Wood Carbon Fiber Ring
- Handcrafted in Utah, USA
- Made to order just for you
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free US Shipping
Making sure your ring fits is a crucial part of the ring shopping process. If you are unsure of your ring size, select the "Unsure - Send Ring Sizer First" size option and we will send you a free sizing kit before making your ring. This ring is eligible for a free size exchange. Need help finding your ring size?
• 8mm Wide Band, Rounded Profile, Comfort Fit.
• These rings feature a combination of natural cherry wood with cutting-edge carbon fiber.
• Choose between a cherry wood exterior with a carbon fiber liner or vice versa.
• The cherry wood used is stabilized to make the wood more water-resistant.
• Depending on the wood that we source, your ring may have a slightly different color/pattern than shown in the photos.
• Each ring is finished with a high-grade CA to give it a glossy look.
The wood for this ring is stabilized and is water-resistant. We still recommend avoiding water and keeping this ring dry when you can. The bello opal used in this ring is more durable than natural opal but is susceptible to cracks if not properly cared for. For general tips on how to care for your ring, visit this helpful blog post here.
All our rings are handmade, made to order in America. We are currently averaging 4-6 weeks of production time for this product. For more information on our timelines, check out our Shipping Information Page.