Handcrafted in the USA
Every ring is handmade by trade artisans in Utah, USA.
Go beyond silver and gold and find something that’s truly you.
Every ring is unique
Your ring is made to order just for you. No two rings are the same.
The Unrivaled Process
- JJasonVerified BuyerReviewingCarbon Heretic | Trustone and Carbon Fiber RingI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome Ring!
This ring is amazing! It looks really sweet and unique! It feels and looks really well crafted! I would definitely recommend Patrick Adair Designs to my friends and family! These rings are well worth the purchase!
- CCaitiReviewingCarbon Heretic | Trustone and Carbon Fiber RingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoWhat More Could You Ask For...
I ordered this ring for my fiancé for his wedding band... He wanted something unique, but also something that complimented my black diamond/gold band. Tough ask, but I was determined to find a ring he'd love. When I stumbled across Patrick Adair Designs in an ad, I was immediately intrigued. Not only were the designs one-of-a-kind, but the packaging, the craftsmanship and quality of the ring exceeded my expectations. And for the price as well as the prompt delivery!? Beyond satisfied with how stress-free Patrick Adair Designs made checking this off my wedding to-do list. I will be referring Patrick Adair Designs to any and every one looking for a ring for any occasion at all.
- KUKristina U.Verified BuyerReviewingCarbon Heretic | Trustone and Carbon Fiber RingI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoA Man's Version of Custom
When looking for wedding rings, my fiance had a hard time shopping for me. I didn't want stones, and I didn't want gold. After months of searching, we finally found the ring I want (it was very specific and also discontinued), so we got it.
Now it was his turn. As my ring was special and hard to find, I knew I had to get something special and hard to find for him too. My fiance is prior service, and with that comes a great deal of hard labor. Now that he is out of the service and no longer needs to wear a silicon ring, I was on the hunt for something he hadn't seen before. With his love of cars and my stubborn determination for a one-of-a-kind ring, I searched the internet until the ad for this company came across. The photos do it no justice, you think it looks amazing and cool on your computer screen, wait till you see this bad boy in person. My fiance absolutely loves his ring (we had to have him try it on and all that jazz) with the carbon fiber he loves and the veins that just pop in the light. I wanted something strong that he can still work on cars, machinery, and the work without worrying about his ring. Now, with two custom rings ready for their debut, I will forever turn to Patrick Adair with any ring, necklace, and other product that my fiance (soon-to-be husband) will need.
Customer Service is quick and very detailed in the process of your ring. They make sure your ring comes first, as I got an email that my ring was shipped after it was already delivered…
- GMGregory M.ReviewingCarbon Heretic | Trustone and Carbon Fiber RingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLove it!
Ring looks amazing and I absolutely love it.PAPatrick Adair DesignsGregory, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are loving your ring!
- RSRocco S.Verified BuyerReviewingCarbon Heretic | Trustone and Carbon Fiber RingI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRing is exactly what I was hoping for.
It’s awesome. One of a kind, and light. I wanted something black, wasn’t sure about silicone, and the gold veins make this look awesome. So happy with this.