Custom Meteorite Glowstone Ring
|Service Needed||Typical Cost||With This Plan|
Our Premium Protection Plan covers your product for a lifetime in the event it needs a repair, refinish, or resize.
- Handmade in Utah
- Made to order
- Worldwide Shipping
• Authentic Muonionalusta Meteorite that is acid etched to show its unique Widmanstätten patterns.
• Choose either a single color or mix mupltiple daytime colors to create your own unique combination. Darker colors glow less brightly
• Customize the glow color, daytime color, and inlay materials of your custom glowstone ring.
• A variety of inlay materials from diamonds, meteorite, opals, and lapis lazuli are offered.
• Choose among a variety of liners from carbon fiber, resin, and wood.
• If you are unsure of your design or how certain colors/materials would look together, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Making sure your ring fits is a crucial part of the ring shopping process. If you are unsure of your ring size, select the "Unsure - Send Ring Sizer First" size option and we will send you a free sizing kit before making your ring. This ring is NOT eligible for a free size exchange. Need help finding your ring size?
All our rings are handmade, made to order in America. We are currently averaging 8 weeks of production time for this ring. This timeline is an estimate only and can be advanced or delayed by a variety of factors, including but not limited to material delays or shortages, or labor availability. If you have a pressing occasion, please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to get your ring to you in time.
Our glowstone rings contain an odorless, non-flammable glow powder called strontium aluminate. To get your ring to glow, expose it to a UV light source (such as the sun) to charge it and take it into the dark shortly after. There are many factors that affect the strength of the glow which are detailed on this helpful page.
Our Glowstone Rings are extremely easy to care for and require very little maintenance. For more information on how to care for your Glow Ring, visit this helpful blog post here.
At Patrick Adair Designs, all products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty by default. This warranty covers a variety of low probability potential issues that occur not as a result of natural wear and tear over time such as manufacturer or material defects.