Obsidian Mokume Gane Ring
|Service Needed||Typical Cost||With This Plan|
Our Premium Protection Plan covers your product for a lifetime in the event it needs a repair, refinish, or resize.
- Handcrafted in Utah, USA
- Made to order just for you
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Worldwide shipping
• Mokume Gane is a combination of nickel, silver, brass, and copper.
• Each ring will exhibit a unique pattern of "Obsidian" facets.
• Mokume Gane can oxidize over time due to the copper and brass.
• Each ring will develop a truly unique character as it ages.
• Holds a beautiful polish and luster over time.
• Comes standard in 8mm width and comfort fit.
Making sure your ring fits is a crucial part of the ring shopping process. If you are unsure of your ring size, select the "Unsure - Send Ring Sizer First" size option and we will send you a free sizing kit before making your ring. This ring is eligible for a free size exchange. Need help finding your ring size?
All our rings are handmade, made to order in America. We are currently averaging 8 weeks of production time for this product. For more information on our timelines, check out our Shipping Information Page.
Our Mokume Gane Rings are very durable but can oxidize over time. For General Tips on how to care for your ring, visit this helpful blogpost here.
At Patrick Adair Designs, all products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty by default. This warranty covers a variety of low probability potential issues that occur not as a result of natural wear and tear over time such as manufacturer or material defects.