Handcrafted in the USA
Every ring is handmade by trade artisans in Utah, USA.
Go beyond silver and gold and find something that’s truly you.
Every ring is unique
Your ring is made to order just for you. No two rings are the same.
The Unrivaled Process
- SYScott y.Verified BuyerReviewingMokume Gane RingI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years agoReally well made but the ring came out different than i expected.
When looking through all the other products I like the mokume gane ring for its difference in design. like the shape of the ring and the smooth and rounded look it had. The ring i got had more of a sharp edge to it like the other rings and that was the reason i chose the mokume because it didnt have that edge and that look. I liked the more smooth and rounded and mostly flat exterior of the mokume ring like in the picture on your website. But nonetheless the craftsmanship was really nice and its a very solid and sturdy ring.PAPatrick Adair Designs2 years ago
Thank you for your honest review Scott. Our Mokume Gane Ring is handmade so not every ring will turn out the same.
If you would like us to remove the bevels (angled edges) from your ring, we would be more than happy to do so.
- KKevinVerified ReviewerReviewingObsidian Mokume Gane RingI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome
I’ve had it for 3 years and love it. Just got home from a weekend at the hot springs and my ring now has a gorgeous new patina. 10/10
- MDMark David W.Verified BuyerReviewingObsidian Mokume Gane RingI recommend this productAge Range 65+Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFirst purchase from Patrick Adair Designs
I love the ring! The fit was just right. It was already awesome in appearance when I removed it from its box, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it will transform as the brass and copper components oxidize over time.
- PGPaula G.Verified BuyerReviewingMokume Gane RingI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReally pleased with our ring
It took longer than we expected to arrive but we are extremely happy with the ring. Looks good and fits perfectly.
- ZPZach P.ReviewingMokume Gane RingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoPatrick and team crushed this ring...
Patrick and team crushed this ring, beautiful design and finish. They
even resized the ring when the original was 1/4 too small for free!
Would recommend the mokume gang ring to anyone looking for something special and unique.PAPatrick Adair DesignsZach, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your ring, and that we were able to fix the sizing issue!