Whether you're doing this in public or behind closed doors, consider placing any of the below perfect groomsmen gift ideas to really impress your prospective groomsmen. They aren't requirements, but they're still nice to consider as rewards for saying "yes."
1. A personalized gift set full of random things. You can find these during Christmas, but they're great as classy gifts throughout the year. Consider adding things like personal messages and their favorite fragrances. Make sure that your gift reflects your future groomsmen. Don't get them a makeup gift set if they don't wear makeup.
2. A set of monogrammed cufflinks. These will come in handy for any future formal occasions your groomsman may have. The nice thing is that he'll always think of you when he wears them. Add a proposal card with a meaningful marriage too.
3. A custom-made cigar humidor. If your groomsman enjoys cigars, this is the perfect gift for him. He can store his cigars in it and keep them fresh for years to come. Consider throwing in a complimentary cigar gift.
4. A personal beer pong table. This is an awesome gift for the groomsman who loves to host parties and has a lot of friends. You can customize this with his initials. You can also make a special design through personalized labels.
5. A set of personalized whiskey glasses. Add funny or meaningful photos that are unique to each groomsman. These can be reused for future party products down the road.
6. A custom flask or bottle. This is a great gift for groomsmen who love to drink whiskey or another alcoholic beverage on the go. Consider adding a personalized groomsmen gift box as a reusable package to place their flask or bottle in.
7. Personalized wedding attire. This is perfect for any groomsman who doesn't have a wardrobe of suits to choose from. Fancy clothes are expensive, and he'll definitely appreciate it if he can wear it to more than just your wedding.
8. Buy customized golf balls from an online vendor. Add anything from photos to text to make your personalized golf balls truly unique.
9. When in doubt, get your groomsmen their favorite booze. There's nothing wrong with getting them their favorite beer. Just make sure you get them their favorite brew. Consider giving them a bottle opener too.
10. A custom ring made by Patrick Adair Designs engraved with your planned wedding date or their personal name.