1. As mentioned earlier, meteorite rings are stylish. They are a great way to show your personality and make a statement. The colors of meteorite pair well with other metals and materials. You can get a simple Muonionalusta meteorite ring with a single material, or you can have a complex ring with multiple components. The result is always going to be a classy look.
2. Meteorite rings are made from materials that are very strong and durable. This is from their iron and nickel content. They will last a long time and can withstand daily wear and tear.
3. Meteorite has a high resistance to heat and cold. They will not crack or break easily like some other materials.
4. Meteorite rings are rare and scarce. If you want a truly one of a kind ring, then a ring from outer space is as unique as you can get! Because of its scarcity, they also hold their value extremely well for an eternity ring.
5. The material is said to promote positive energies and healing abilities. Its cosmic back story allegedly helps your spiritual growth and aura through the balancing of your energy.
6. Every meteorite ring is unique. Each pattern has a natural variation that cannot be replicated.
7. It's very easy to spot fake meteorite jewelry. While some metals like platinum and silver can sometimes be mixed together, it's obvious when fake meteorite is used. Some fakes use a strip of paper to imitate a ring's pattern. But a piece of paper can easily be scratched or rinsed away. Real meteorite is magnetic, heavy, and very durable.