It is understandable that people worry about the safety of wearing meteorites - like meteorite earrings, meteorite necklaces or wedding bands - as they quite literally come from outer space. The short answer is, yes, they are safe to wear, as long as these meteorites are not fresh, which is most likely the case. Only freshly fallen chunks of meteorites are dangerous, as they release radioactive emissions, but these quickly die out the longer they are within the atmosphere.
The presence of nickel, however, may cause allergic reactions specifically to people with metal hypersensitivities. People who are allergic to gold will most likely be allergic to meteorites as well, and if this is the case, you may request that there be an added protective layer to the meteorite so as not to trigger any allergies, but these are generally not recommended as they eventually wear off.