1. Non metal wedding rings can be more comfortable to wear than alternative metal wedding bands . They tend to be more lightweight.
2. Non metal wedding rings are less likely to cause allergic reactions. Precious metal rings tend to trigger metal allergies.
3. Non metal wedding rings are less likely to tarnish or discolor compared to copper or meteorite engagement rings.
4. They can be more durable than softer rings like gold and silver wedding bands. Those traditional metal rings can bend out of shape and scratch easily.
5. They're a more affordable option than precious metal wedding bands like gold and meteorite.
6. Non metal wedding bands can come a variety of colors and styles. Metal wedding bands have limitations.
7. Non metal materials tend to be used in non conductive wedding bands. This means it won't conduct electricity, or it's a poor conductor of electricity. But this doesn't mean 100% of non metal counterparts are non conductive wedding bands.
8. Non metal wedding bands can be more environmentally friendly than metal rings. Many alternatives are synthetic materials and don't need excessive mining or resource collection.