While some couples go for more traditional metals like gold or silver, others are drawn to the unique beauty and history of copper wedding rings. Even if you don't believe in the benefits of copper jewelry, these wedding rings have a lot of other physical advantages over other alternatives. A copper wedding band can offer a unique look that you may not be able to find with other types of wedding bands. Copper can also provide a different type of feel than other metals, which may be something you prefer.
1. Copper is a more traditional and affordable option. If you're on a tight budget, you'll be happy to know that solid copper is a fraction of the cost of gold or silver. This material can easily be mistaken for more valuable materials like rose gold. You can still have a beautiful ring without spending a fortune. This metal has a lower price point than others, making it an affordable option for your wedding band.
2. Copper is eco-friendly. If you don't need your ring anymore, it's easily recyclable. It's used in so many different applications, so it's hard to let copper go to waste. It is completely sustainable!
3. Copper is versatile in women and men's copper jewelry. It's malleable and easy to work with. You can choose from a wide range of styles to fit your taste and personality.
4. Copper has mystical healing properties. It's said to help with circulation, relieve pain and inflammation, and speed up the healing process. Copper is also believed to have antibacterial and anti-viral properties.
5. Cleaning copper jewelry is easy and doesn't require intensive care. Some people use white vinegar or a bit of lemon juice with table salt to help keep copper shiny, but we'll go over great cleaning tips later in the article.