October Birthstone Ring | Opal Glowstone Ring
|Service Needed||Typical Cost||With This Plan|
Our Premium Protection Plan covers your product for a lifetime in the event it needs a repair, refinish, or resize.
- Handcrafted in Utah, USA
- Made to order just for you
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Worldwide shipping
• Opals come in a whole spectrum of colors from everything in between white and black.
• Pearl white opal used in this ring has a predominant white base with shades of green, pink, and blue depending on the lighting and angle.
• Ring Details: 8mm/6mm width, Glow Color: White, Daytime Color: White
• Housed in a durable Tungsten-Carbide base that is both scratch-resistant and hefty.
• Tungsten will never oxidizes making it a great choice for a ring that is meant to be worn every day.
• Glows a bright white in the dark when charged with a UV light source.
Making sure your ring fits is a crucial part of the ring shopping process. If you are unsure of your ring size, select the "Unsure - Send Ring Sizer First" size option and we will send you a free sizing kit before making your ring. The cubic zirconia ring is eligible for a free size exchange but the diamond version IS NOT. Need help finding your ring size?
All our rings are handmade, made to order in America. We are currently averaging 8 weeks of production time for this product. For more information on our timelines, check out our Shipping Information Page.
Our glowstone rings contain an odorless, non-flammable glow powder called strontium aluminate. To get your ring to glow, expose it to a UV light source (such as the sun) to charge it and take it into the dark shortly after. There are many factors that affect the strength of the glow which are detailed on this helpful page.
Our Glowstone Rings are extremely easy to care for and require very little maintenance. For more information on how to care for your Glow Ring, visit this helpful blog post here.
At Patrick Adair Designs, all products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty by default. This warranty covers a variety of low probability potential issues that occur not as a result of natural wear and tear over time such as manufacturer or material defects.