Sending a ring back for resizing can be really annoying, so using our sizers helps ensure accuracy and convenience right at your doorstep. A $10 ring sizer comes with a $10 coupon code that you can use on your next ring. Getting your size is quick and easy with our ring sizer guide by following these steps:
1) Place the ring sizer around your finger. Loop the sizer through the hole and pull it through the end to form a loop.
2) Tighten the ring sizer around your finger until it's snug.
3) Adjust the tightness of your loop to figure out what size you're most comfortable with. Ideally, you should feel a little bit of resistance while you pull the sizer past your knuckles. If there's no resistance, then you need a tighter fit for your actual ring size.
4) Read the line. The line on the right side of a number indicates a full size, while the line on the left side of a number indicates a half size.
5) If you have purchased your ring already and have selected the size as Unsure, email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number to get your order updated. If you're ever unsure of what your exact measurement is, feel free to email a picture to the team to be extra sure.
There are alternative methods to getting your perfect size, like using a piece of string and measuring it, but other methods tend to be inaccurate. Once you have your accurate ring size, you won't have to use an online size guide or sizing chart to convert it. You can get the best wedding and engagement ring sizes directly from our sizer without having to consult a size chart. Getting your ring sizes for women through a sizer is self-explanatory and is the same process as for men.