Different kinds of titanium rings may require different kinds of cleaning process. Many of these tips and tricks can easily be done within minutes with simple steps and the simplest of tools, so there’s absolutely no need for you to worry about needing any expensive tools or harsh chemicals. All you will really need is a bowl filled with warm water, liquid dish soap (or mild soap), a soft cloth for wiping, and a dry soft towel.
Here is the best way to clean titanium rings:
- Fill your bowl with lukewarm water and dishwashing liquid (any other jewelry cleaning solution or ammonia glass cleaner ).
- Soak your ring in warm soapy water solution for five minutes.
- Scrub your ring with a soft cloth or soft-bristled brush.
- Rinse your ring with water to remove any excess dirt.
- Dry your ring with a soft or microfiber towel.
After you're done, your titanium ring should be shiny and beautiful. The key to keeping a clean titanium ring is to clean it periodically. There really is nothing that compares to a shiny clean titanium ring.