Fall Wedding Ideas On A Budget
Planning for your wedding reception is an exciting yet stressful time. You have to pick your location, deal with vendors, purchase a wedding band, and manage so many different things for your wedding guests. Even with the best wedding planner, one of the hardest things to do is consider the weather and time of year to have your wedding ceremony. A lot of extra planning is going to have to be done for your big wedding day. The extra cost of things going wrong is probably stressing you out. Thankfully, one of the most affordable times of year to have a wedding is in the fall. Fall wedding ideas on a budget are completely possible with the wide variety of things you can do. In this article, we'll go over plenty of cheap fall wedding ideas that'll help make your special day a success!
Is a Fall Wedding Right For You?
When you think of fall, you can immediately picture the beautiful fall leaves falling in the distance. The world starts to change and prepare for the winter time, only to blossom again in the spring as the snow recedes. Autumn represents adulthood and maturity - it's almost like the beautiful start to a young couple's marriage. Things haven't blossomed yet, but you're about to go on a long and wonderful journey with your significant other. Starting your marriage off during this popular season is almost symbolic in a way. But is a fall wedding ideal? Well, there are a handful of positives of having your wedding during the autumn months.
Having your wedding during the fall can help you plan ahead. This season's known for its predictable and dependable weather and temperature. In North America, you're less likely to have crazy storms or blizzards ruining your ceremony. You aren't going to have to worry about the boiling heat of the summer months. Because of this, you can plan well in advance without having to stress out about overly bad weather ruining your special day.
Autumn is great if you prefer darker and deeper colors as your wedding color scheme. Autumn colors are also a top favorite when it comes to rustic wedding decorations or dresses. Orange, deep purple reds, and sage green work great when you're at a wedding venue with changing trees. Outdoor wedding photos will look stunning with the variety of colors, especially when you pick a color theme that complements the natural wedding décor around you.
Rustic Wedding Theme For Your Autumn Venue
A rustic wedding theme has the perfect balance of country and vintage details. People see them as casual, fun, and very intimate. The awesome thing about this particular theme is that you can handle a lot of the décor on your own. You're not making anything overly fancy, and that's the beautiful part about this aesthetic. Rustic fall wedding ideas on a budget don't have to be over the top.
How Can I have a Cheap Fall Wedding Without Making It Look Cheap: Cheap Fall Wedding Ideas
A wedding is one of the most expensive events you could plan for. Thankfully, there are a lot of things you can do to cut down on unnecessary costs. We're not saying that you should penny pinch around every corner, but there are a lot of great options you can try out that won't break the bank. We have tons of fall wedding ideas on a budget, and they're all easy to implement. You'll be taking advantage of the season by using the natural beauty of nature and its colors.
10 Rustic Fall Wedding Ideas On A Budget
1) Choose a location for an outdoor fall wedding. You could have it take place at a public park or a family friend's backyard as a wedding favor. Having both the wedding party and ceremony in one area can really take advantage of your outdoor environment. You should ideally have a location that showcases the autumn months and their beautiful colors. A backyard wedding is also a great way to stay in control of everything timewise. You aren't hindered by the availability of a venue.
2) Pick a morning wedding where you can host a morning or brunch wedding. Having an afternoon or evening wedding costs a lot more due to difficult scheduling. Most people try having their autumn wedding in the afternoon, while a wedding dinner is also much more likely. Mornings are the perfect time to schedule your ceremony and feast.
3) Use fall wedding flowers for table décor to highlight the style and colors of your wedding. If you want a maple leaf styled wedding, be sure to have them on the floor, tables, and other areas of your venue.
4) Decorate your venue with mason jars containing the season's flowers and other wedding theme colors. Glass jars might seem basic, but they can act as beautiful decorations. They also pair well with beautiful fall flowers and other floral arrangements.
5) Add pumpkins to your tables as cute centerpieces for guests to admire during meals. You can further add them throughout your venue. Place them in your wedding aisle or around your dance floor. By adding more orange to your wedding, you'll highlight your event's rustic theme and create an elegant wedding backdrop that'll look perfect in photos.
6) Illuminate areas of your wedding reception with orange LED tea lights and fall-themed candles to add to the atmosphere.
7) Provide rustic fall wedding foods that're simple and comforting. A lot of people go for berry pies, pretzels, and colorful and fresh vegetables. You don't have to make incredibly fancy dishes from a Michelin star chef! Basic potato salads, apple pies, and other fall-themed foods work perfectly in wedding feasts. Be sure to add plenty of pumpkin related meals and warm drinks to really get the right fall wedding look. A snack bar full of freshly baked or harvested foods will pair well with the rustic fall wedding décor around you.
8) Switch out traditional wedding dresses with a floral dress design. For bridesmaids dresses, you can pair them well with your dress code and show off your rustic wedding theme. Dresses covered with fallen leaves or autumn colors can add to your wedding's atmosphere.
9) Decorate the hallways or yard with custom wood ornaments. You could have wooden leaves, pine cones, or even sparkly lights to look like fairy lights.
10) Aim for a crown of autumn flowers with fallen leaves, little pumpkins, or any other autumn-themed accessories. You could give these to all your bridesmaids, or your wedding guests can have them in little goodie bags as souvenirs.
Should You Have A Fall Wedding?
From what you've learned, rustic fall wedding ideas on a budget are totally possible. You're on a budget, but you're not blatantly cutting corners. Everybody can have a great time regardless of how much money you use. You have endless cheap fall wedding ideas at your disposal, with countless more if you look hard enough. The above ideas are only suggestions, and they're really popular choices for couples who want to take advantage of the elegant autumn leaves and predictable fall air. From easy DIY ideas for décor to utilizing the natural beauty and color options of autumn, we know that you can easily pull off a fall wedding without breaking the bank. One of the most important things about your wedding is the rings. Check out our exotic collection of rings now!