Handcrafted in the USA
Every ring is handmade by trade artisans in Utah, USA.
Go beyond silver and gold and find something that’s truly you.
Every ring is unique
Your ring is made to order just for you. No two rings are the same.
The Unrivaled Process
- RWRobert W.ReviewingInlay MaterialsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoMy wedding glow ring
I love my wedding ring from Patrick Adair designs they're very good customer service and I can tell a great deal of passion and hard work as gone into making this ring . It arrived quickly, it's better than I had dream of I can't wait for my wedding day next July so I can wear it for the rest of my life thank you Rob
- AJAlex J.ReviewingInlay MaterialsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoAbsolutely beautiful
The ring came out nearly flawless. I say nearly because there were a few spots of something on the tungsten that blemished it. It seemed to come off pretty easily though. This ring is a promise ring so I haven't actually given it to my S.O but will in two weeks time so I can't say how it fits. However the inlay materials look amazing. This is truly the work of a master crafter. Thank you, Patrick for the beautiful ring and all the hard work you've put into it! You've earned these 5 stars
- AAnonymousReviewingInlay MaterialsI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoClose but not quite.
In the end, I love it. That’s what matters. A few months ago I ordered a similar ring, but ordered a size that was too big. And subsequently lost it. So this time around I ordered the correct size, fits perfectly btw. Didn’t get all the different inlays I thought ordered though. The malakite and blue opal slight. Otherwise, like I said, I love it. And the delivery was super quick too. Thanks.
- ACAdam C.ReviewingInlay MaterialsI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoBeautiful, but imperfect
I love the design of the ring, but there are unfortunately some small gashes in on the bevel. It isn't super noticeable, but it takes away from the smooth feel and doesn't reflect light in the same way. They have offered to fix it for free, but I'm weighing if I want to deal with paying for shipping and waiting for it again...
- KHKayla H.ReviewingInlay MaterialsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoInlay Materials
I believe the dinosaur bone and copper give an understated looking ring a unique pop and am very happy with the quality.