Handcrafted in the USA
Every ring is handmade by trade artisans in Utah, USA.
Go beyond silver and gold and find something that’s truly you.
Every ring is unique
Your ring is made to order just for you. No two rings are the same.
The Unrivaled Process
- MWM W.Verified ReviewerReviewingThe Area 51 Glowstone RingI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExpectations met and exceeded
I don’t normally write reviews, but I am so happy with my new Patrick Adair Designs ring that I feel I must let everyone know!
I have followed Patrick Adair Designs for many years on their YouTube channel. I watched them make the rings and I’ve always wanted to own one.
So, I finally got to order my Area 51 ring for my wedding band (yay me!). I am extremely pleased and it has met and exceeded all my expectations. The blue/green Opal shimmers on the black/purple glowstone with tiny shavings of meteorite. The black ceramic band has a comfortable chamfered edge and has the PAD logo engraved inside. It looks and feels super special and I cannot help looking at it all day. I was even surprised that it glowed with a satisfying green -albeit dimly- in a pitch black room at night (ensure to use default colouring when ordering).
A small caveat to mention, and that problem was the extended amount of time that we had to wait (sadly, it missed my wedding day by some weeks). We ordered several months ahead too. It was also a shame that we had various different experiences when trying to contact Customer Services about this matter. I’m sure this was down to many issues like staffing/resource shortages etc. I will just recommend that you order well in advance and take the suggested delivery times only as a guide.
In conclusion… I can wholeheartedly recommend the Patrick Adair Designs rings to anyone thinking about their purchase. I already have my heart and eye on another ceramic ring…
- JFJeff F.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Area 51 Glowstone RingI do not recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 2 out of 5 stars2 years agoCool but.......
The idea and look is very cool and from a distance it looks great. The problem is when you really look at it up close. The inlay is not level with the band and seems to be over sanded causing an indent on the face of the ring. Also in regards to the inlay there are multiple small holes in the media, possibly as a result of sanding it back too far. I worry that they will just enlarge over time or at the very least trap debris that dull the ring and will detract from the overall appearance. I really wanted to love this ring and neither flaw is massive enough that anyone but me would know or see them but I bought this for me not for those I'm around. While I was waiting for the ring to come I was constantly on the website trying to decide which was the nest ring I would purchase but now I'm a bit weary of spending that much again. When I started typing I had it at three stars but moved it back to 2 after considering how long it took to actually get the ring on top of how much I spent.PAPatrick Adair Designs2 years ago
Sorry to hear about your problems with your ring. Our glowstone rings are not all the way flush because of the sanding required for a beautiful finish. If you prefer a ring that is more flush, just email us at email@example.com and we are happy to replace your ring for you for free.
- WNWade N.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Area 51 Glowstone RingI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThe Area-51 ring is Out of this World
I ordered the Area 51 ring and it’s more impressive up close and in person than I could of imagined. You can tell that the quality and attention to detail is followed every step of the way. My next ring from Patrick will be the Ember Ring. I look forward to that arriving soon.PAPatrick Adair Designs2 years ago
Thank you for your review, Wade! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your Area 51 Ring and that it surpassed your expectations!
- SGSean G.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Area 51 Glowstone RingI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful ring!!
The Area 51 ring is just a thing of beauty. I get a compliment a day when wearing it.
- DGDaniel G .Verified BuyerReviewingThe Area 51 Glowstone RingI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAdult Glow in the dark ring
Thank you for my wedding ring . It bring me joy .