Solid Gold Ring with Meteorite Inlay
|Service Needed||Typical Cost||With This Plan|
Our Premium Protection Plan covers your product for a lifetime in the event it needs a repair, refinish, or resize.
- Handcrafted in Utah, USA
- Made to order just for you
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Worldwide shipping
• 8mm wide: 2x 1.5mm Beveled 10K Gold edges, 5mm Meteorite inlay
• Made with real 10 Karat Gold and available in Yellow, Rose, or White Gold.
• Incorporates authentic Muonionalusta Meteorite etched to show its unique Widmanstatten patterns.
• We apply a proprietary darkening agent to each meteorite ring, so each ring's finish lasts a lifetime. This also helps reduce rust.
• Lifetime Warranty eligible with free shipping in the United States.
• Email us at email@example.com with any customization requests.
Making sure your ring fits is a crucial part of the ring shopping process. If you are unsure of your ring size, select the "Unsure - Send Ring Sizer First" size option and we will send you a free sizing kit before making your ring. This ring is NOT eligible for a free size exchange. Need help finding your ring size?
All our rings are handmade, made to order in America. We are currently averaging 4-6 weeks of production time for this product. For more information on our timelines, check out our Shipping Information Page.
This ring contains meteorite which has the chance to rust due to its iron based properties. For more information on how to care for your ring, visit this helpful blog post here.
At Patrick Adair Designs, all products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty by default. This warranty covers a variety of low probability potential issues that occur not as a result of natural wear and tear over time such as manufacturer or material defects.