Handcrafted in the USA
Every ring is handmade by trade artisans in Utah, USA.
Go beyond silver and gold and find something that’s truly you.
Every ring is unique
Your ring is made to order just for you. No two rings are the same.
The Unrivaled Process
- SSshane s.Verified ReviewerReviewingMeteorite and Carbon Fiber Ring with Rose Gold LinerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoRoseGold meteorite ring
Once I saw this ring, I had to have it. Upon receiving my ring, I was not disappointed. It’s a beautiful ring, and very unique. I would definitely recommend this ring.I am so happy my wife bought this for me!
- WQWeronika Quincy B.Verified BuyerReviewingMeteorite Ring with Real Gold LinerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoMeteorite Ring with Gold Lining
This ring is absolutely beautiful and so unique. I was very nervous to order such an expensive item online, to measure from the States when I am in Australia, but everything we so easy. We got updates and fast responses through the whole process. The ring arrived not only in time for our wedding but exactly as described and fit perfectly. I am so glad i found this gem of a maker, and genuinely look forward to coming back to support this creator in the future.
- JBJohn B.Verified BuyerReviewingSolid Gold Ring with Meteorite InlayI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat Ring but plan ahead!
My solid gold ring was done in white gold with meteorite and turned out very pleasing. This is my second meteorite ring from Patrick Adair Designs. The first solid meteorite ring was terrific and was light in color so you could see all the markings in the meteorite. However, the solid gold meteorite was very dark and the markings did not show up. I chatted with a Patrick Adair customer representative named Rebekah who told me the maker of the ring probably left the meteorite in the darkening agent to long. I was told it may lighten up over time but I prefer the first ring which oddly enough was about half the price. The dark meteorite is less appealing. The final thing is you must plan ahead when you order a ring from Patrick Adair Designs because I placed my order in early February 2022 and did not receive the ring until almost June 2022. So the turn around time on orders, especially meteorite rings is long. Be prepared! It’s the main deterrent for me in ordering additional meteorite rings in the future. The quality is very good but the production time is poor. However, I do like the idea of the ring and wear the ring frequently since receiving it. I’ve included a picture of both rings side by side so you can see the comparison. Pardon my old hand!
- EGEvan Grant M.Verified ReviewerReviewingMeteorite and Carbon Fiber Ring with Rose Gold LinerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing Ring! Highly Recommend!
My wife ordered this ring with a 9mm width for our wedding, and it has been absolutely amazing! I was looking at getting this ring for months after watching Patrick’s YouTube video on it, because I had never seen anything like it. I felt like the standard width was a little too wide, but it looked like an incredible ring! I love the quality and the uniqueness of it! Highly recommend!
- VLVincent L.Verified BuyerReviewingMeteorite Ring with Real Gold LinerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAmazing
It's beautiful, perfectly fit to my finger, looks amazing and just as elegant as I've imagined when I bought it.
I highly recommended it because it is well worth its price.PAPatrick Adair Designs2 years ago
Thank you so much for your review, Vincent! We are glad to hear that you like your Meteorite Ring with Gold Liner, it fits well, and that it exceeded your expectations!