Handcrafted in the USA
Every ring is handmade by trade artisans in Utah, USA.
Go beyond silver and gold and find something that’s truly you.
Every ring is unique
Your ring is made to order just for you. No two rings are the same.
The Unrivaled Process
- JNJermi N.Verified BuyerReviewingEtched Superconductor Ring 2.0I recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful ring, however
Probably something i should have known before purchasing this ring is that it would corrode with the sweat from my finger. I love how it looks but when I take it off my finger is stained blue.
- CWConner W.ReviewingObsidian Superconductor RingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSuperconductor Ring is Super!
I’ve been wearing a superconductor ring for about 8 months and I absolutely love it.
ring is amazing. The delivery time was a little later than advertised,
but the customer service was more than helpful and informative and kept
me really taken care of.
The ring is beautiful. A disclaimer:
the copper on the superconductor does oxidize, but it only does it on
the inside so I just ignore it because no one sees that side anyway.
This is my favorite ring I own and I recommend one to anyone!PAPatrick Adair DesignsConner, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your Superconductor Ring, and that our Customer Service Team was of service in updating you with the progress of your ring.
- JJaninaVerified BuyerReviewingObsidian Superconductor Ring 2.0I recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful ring and great service
The Obsidian Superconductor Ring 2.0 are our wedding rings. The rings are beautiful and the service of Patrick Adair Design is - as always - great!PAPatrick Adair Designs2 years ago
Thank you for your review, Janina! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your pair of Obsidian Superconductor 2.0 Rings, and thank you for the great photo!
- CHCatherine H.Verified BuyerReviewingObsidian Superconductor Ring 2.0I recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTruly one of a kind!!!
My Husband loves the ring. It's his wedding band and he was dying to wear it feom the moment it arrived. I can't blame him because I felt the same about my ring as well.
It should be known that because of the copper, a green ring will appear around the wearers finger. It's not dangerous, but if you are not interested in this feature, I would suggest adding a gold sleeve to the ring.
- JJohnReviewingObsidian Superconductor Ring 2.0I recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing ring!!!
I originally saw the video of the superconductor ring on youtube and loved it. When I got married, I went straight here for my ring. This thing is AMAZING. It looks either like dragon scales or a chiseled stone ring and I LOVE it. My only negative comments (and they don't take away from the ring much) copper corrodes green and leaves that part of my finger slightly greenish if I take the ring off, there are some grinder marks left on the ring that weren't polished out (kind of like them), and it wasn't etched for very long, so the copper is at the same elevation as the superconductor. Overall, incredible piece.