Cherry Wood and Lavender Opal Ring
|Service Needed||Typical Cost||With This Plan|
Our Premium Protection Plan covers your product for a lifetime in the event it needs a repair, refinish, or resize.
- Handcrafted in Utah, USA
- Made to order just for you
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Worldwide shipping
• 8mm Wide Band. 6mm Wood, 2mm Opal
• Cherry Burl Wood used in this ring is stabilized and is water-resistant.
• Each ring will have a unique woodgrain pattern and unique opal pattern.
• Depending on the wood that we source, your ring may have a slightly different color than shown in the photos.
• Each ring is finished with a high-grade CA to give it a glossy look.
• Don't like this combination? We can swap out the wood or opal for a different color. Email us if you want to do a custom order.
Making sure your ring fits is a crucial part of the ring shopping process. If you are unsure of your ring size, select the "Unsure - Send Ring Sizer First" size option and we will send you a free sizing kit before making your ring. This ring is NOT eligible for a free size exchange. If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing up for all Solid Opal Rings. Need help finding your ring size?
All our rings are handmade, made to order in America. We are currently averaging 6 weeks of production time for this product. For more information on our timelines, check out our Shipping Information Page.
The wood for this ring is stabilized and is water-resistant. We still recommend avoiding water and keeping this ring dry when you can. The bello opal used in this ring is more durable than natural opal but is susceptible to cracks if not properly cared for. For general tips on how to care for your ring, visit this helpful blog post here.
At Patrick Adair Designs, all products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty by default. This warranty covers a variety of low probability potential issues that occur not as a result of natural wear and tear over time such as manufacturer or material defects.