Malachite Trustone and Carbon Fiber Ring
|Service Needed||Typical Cost||With This Plan|
Our Premium Protection Plan covers your product for a lifetime in the event it needs a repair, refinish, or resize.
- Handcrafted in Utah, USA
- Made to order just for you
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Worldwide shipping
• 8mm width. Rounded exterior and comfort fit.
• Trustone is made from crushed ores that are pigmented and then stablized in resin.
• Each ring will have its own unique Trustone pattern.
• Lined with twill weave aerospace grade carbon fiber
• Lifetime warranty eligible for free repairs and finishes.
• Ships for free in the United States and in ~2-4 weeks from the day you place your order.
Making sure your ring fits is a crucial part of the ring shopping process. If you are unsure of your ring size, select the "Unsure - Send Ring Sizer First" size option and we will send you a free sizing kit before making your ring. This ring is eligible for a free size exchange. Need help finding your ring size?
All our rings are handmade, made to order in America. We are currently averaging 8-10 weeks of production time for this product. For more information on our timelines, check out our Shipping Information Page.
Trustone is a brittle material due to its hardness. If you drop the ring or impact it with enough force, it can crack. Trustone is extremely scratch-resistant and can last a lifetime if properly taken care of.
At Patrick Adair Designs, all products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty by default. This warranty covers a variety of low probability potential issues that occur not as a result of natural wear and tear over time such as manufacturer or material defects.