Handcrafted in the USA
Every ring is handmade by trade artisans in Utah, USA.
Go beyond silver and gold and find something that’s truly you.
Every ring is unique
Your ring is made to order just for you. No two rings are the same.
The Unrivaled Process
- WQWeronika Quincy B.Verified BuyerReviewingMeteorite Ring with Real Gold LinerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoMeteorite Ring with Gold Lining
This ring is absolutely beautiful and so unique. I was very nervous to order such an expensive item online, to measure from the States when I am in Australia, but everything we so easy. We got updates and fast responses through the whole process. The ring arrived not only in time for our wedding but exactly as described and fit perfectly. I am so glad i found this gem of a maker, and genuinely look forward to coming back to support this creator in the future.
- SJS. J.Verified BuyerReviewingMeteorite RingI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoStunning and out of this world
This ring is drop dead gorgeous. Already spent hours in deep thought studying and admiring the intricacies of the meteorite crystalline structure. It catches light from various angles and looks very futuristic. The feel of the ring is stout; not too heavy and not too light. The glowing resin liner adds a touch of mystery and esoteric feel when the lights go out. Overall very impressed with this ring and would highly recommend it! Thank you sincerely ✌️
- BBBradley B.ReviewingMeteorite RingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoMy engagement ring broke!
While it's unfortunate that my engagement ring suffered a break along a natural fault that resulted in it no longer being an actual 'ring,' I was very pleased with the way Patrick Adair Designs handled it. Though I was worried that they may push back on remaking the ring if the repair didn't live up to the original expectations, they delivered. They asked if I would accept an attempted fix that seems like it will hold just fine for years to come and promised that if it doesn't they'll still honor me with a remake. Patrick experimented with a new etching process and my ring ended up looking better than when I originally received it! I'm really quite relieved the experience was this painless and applaud PAD for their customer service. Here's to hoping that the ring holds up!PAPatrick Adair DesignsBradley, Thank you for the review! We are constantly striving to innovate and fix any problems with our rings. Glad we could figure out a solution for your ring and hope it lasts you a lifetime :)
- DGDavid G.Verified BuyerReviewingMeteorite RingI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoOut of this world!
I was super excited in anticipation of this ring, so it was quite a letdown to find it rusty brown right out of the box (see first photo). Despite this initial disappointment, it was fairly easy to clean up the rust using WD-40 and a soft toothbrush, and I plan to purchase ring wax to help maintain it. After the clean up, I could really appreciate the etching detail, which gives it a look as though it were created by some ancient alien civilization. The etched meteorite surface is a bit rough, so I would *definitely* recommend ordering this ring with a liner. I chose a red resin liner with an orange glow color. The glow resin fluoresces a bright orange-yellow under a UV lamp, but the phosphorescence is rather dim afterward. If the glow brightness is important to you, consider a green glow resin liner instead. Overall, I am pleased with the purchase, and I would recommend this ring.
- VLVincent L.Verified BuyerReviewingMeteorite Ring with Real Gold LinerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAmazing
It's beautiful, perfectly fit to my finger, looks amazing and just as elegant as I've imagined when I bought it.
I highly recommended it because it is well worth its price.PAPatrick Adair Designs2 years ago
Thank you so much for your review, Vincent! We are glad to hear that you like your Meteorite Ring with Gold Liner, it fits well, and that it exceeded your expectations!