Ember Glowstone Earrings
|Service Needed||Typical Cost||With This Plan|
Our Premium Protection Plan covers your product for a lifetime in the event it needs a repair, refinish, or resize.
- Handmade in Utah
- Made to order
- Worldwide Shipping
• 5mm Round Stainless Steel base.
• Inlaid with our special edition Ember Glowstone mixture.
• Ember Mixture: Black Fire Opal, Meteorite Shavings, Amethyst, Green Glow, Black Color Pigment.
• Stainless Steel Butterfly earring backs.
• Glows green when exposed to a UV light source. For the best results, we recommend a dark environment.
• Lifetime warranty eligible with free shipping in the United States.
Earrings are 5mm in diameter and only come in one size.
All our rings are handmade, made to order in America. We are currently averaging 8 weeks of production time for this product. For more information on our timelines, check out our Shipping Information Page.
Our glowstone rings contain an odorless, non-flammable glow powder called strontium aluminate. To get your ring to glow, expose it to a UV light source (such as the sun) to charge it and take it into the dark shortly after. There are many factors that affect the strength of the glow which are detailed on this helpful page.
Stainless Steel jewelry is easy to care for. You can clean your stainless steel jewelry with warm water in mild soap.
At Patrick Adair Designs, all products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty by default. This warranty covers a variety of low probability potential issues that occur not as a result of natural wear and tear over time such as manufacturer or material defects.