Handcrafted in the USA
Every ring is handmade by trade artisans in Utah, USA.
Go beyond silver and gold and find something that’s truly you.
Every ring is unique
Your ring is made to order just for you. No two rings are the same.
The Unrivaled Process
- RMRavis M.Verified BuyerReviewingCarbon Heretic | Trustone and Carbon Fiber RingI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayThis is a handsome ring
Fit: perfect. Design: gorgeous. Feel: amazing.
This ring is so light! He said it didn't even feel like he had one on. In our case this was the best possible outcome because he is going from never wearing a ring, to wearing one everyday for the rest of his life. We were worried it may be a big adjustment. He loved it so much he wanted to start wearing it right away!
- CDChris D.Verified BuyerReviewingCarbon Heretic | Trustone and Carbon Fiber RingI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLove It
Fits great! Looks great! Very lightweight
- KUKristina U.Verified BuyerReviewingCarbon Heretic | Trustone and Carbon Fiber RingI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoA Man's Version of Custom
When looking for wedding rings, my fiance had a hard time shopping for me. I didn't want stones, and I didn't want gold. After months of searching, we finally found the ring I want (it was very specific and also discontinued), so we got it.
Now it was his turn. As my ring was special and hard to find, I knew I had to get something special and hard to find for him too. My fiance is prior service, and with that comes a great deal of hard labor. Now that he is out of the service and no longer needs to wear a silicon ring, I was on the hunt for something he hadn't seen before. With his love of cars and my stubborn determination for a one-of-a-kind ring, I searched the internet until the ad for this company came across. The photos do it no justice, you think it looks amazing and cool on your computer screen, wait till you see this bad boy in person. My fiance absolutely loves his ring (we had to have him try it on and all that jazz) with the carbon fiber he loves and the veins that just pop in the light. I wanted something strong that he can still work on cars, machinery, and the work without worrying about his ring. Now, with two custom rings ready for their debut, I will forever turn to Patrick Adair with any ring, necklace, and other product that my fiance (soon-to-be husband) will need.
Customer Service is quick and very detailed in the process of your ring. They make sure your ring comes first, as I got an email that my ring was shipped after it was already delivered…
- SKSeiba K.Verified BuyerReviewingCarbon Heretic | Trustone and Carbon Fiber RingI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Reason for Purchase PersonalRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoCouldn't be more happy.
The ring is very comfortable and all I have to say is that I already ordered another ring. Thanks PAD.
- ZDZach D.Verified ReviewerReviewingCarbon Heretic | Trustone and Carbon Fiber RingI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Reason for Purchase Wedding BandRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoLove this ring!
The design is beautiful and it stands out among all the other rings I see. Thanks PAD! I've had the ring for about a year and the gold inlay does fade over time and it's a softer material so it will scratch (my recommendation is to wear it on special occasions). I'll definitely be buying more rings from here!