FREE GIFT OFFERGet a FREE Carbon Fiber Ring or Malachite Pendant on Orders $150+
FREE SHIPPINGOn all orders in the U.S.
Custom Boundless Glowstone Ring
Rated 5.0 out of 5
2 ReviewsBased on 2 reviews
With This Plan
Our Premium Protection Plan covers your product for a lifetime in the event it needs a repair, refinish, or resize.
Handcrafted in Utah, USA
Made to order just for you
Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Customize the glow color, daytime color, and inlay materials of your custom Boundless Glowstone Ring.
• A variety of inlay materials from diamonds, meteorite, opals, to lapis lazuli are offered.
• Choose either a single color or mix multiple daytime colors to create your own unique combination. Darker colors glow less brightly
• Choose from a vast selection of bands from tungsten to carbon fiber.
• If you are looking for a strong glow, we recommend Green or Aqua glow. Darker daytime colors will glow less brightly.
• If you are unsure of your design or how certain colors/materials would look together, reach out to us via live chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Making sure your ring fits is a crucial part of the ring shopping process. If you are unsure of your ring size, select the "Unsure - Send Ring Sizer First" size option and we will send you a free sizing kit before making your ring. This ring is NOT eligible for a free size exchange. Need help finding your ring size?
All our rings are handmade, made to order in America. We are currently averaging 8 weeks of production time for this product. For more information on our timelines, check out our Shipping Information Page.
Our glowstone rings contain an odorless, non-flammable glow powder called strontium aluminate. To get your ring to glow, expose it to a UV light source (such as the sun) to charge it and take it into the dark shortly after. There are many factors that affect the strength of the glow which are detailed on this helpful page.
Our Glowstone Rings are some of the most durable rings listed on Patrick Adair Designs. They are extremely suited for everyday wear and are waterproof. Our Glowstone Rings are relatively low maintenance. For more information on how to care for your ring, check out our blog post here.