Carbon Fiber, Rose Gold, and Meteorite Ring
|Service Needed||Typical Cost||With This Plan|
Our Premium Protection Plan covers your product for a lifetime in the event it needs a repair, refinish, or resize.
- Handcrafted in Utah, USA
- Made to order just for you
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Worldwide shipping
• Housed in an Aerospace Grade Carbon Fiber base that is both lightweight and durable.
• Incorporates an inlay strip of authentic Muonionalusta Meteorite that is etched to show its unique Widmanstatten patterns
• Real 14K Rose Gold bands accent both sides of the Meteorite.
• We apply a proprietary darkening agent to each meteorite ring, so each ring's finish lasts a lifetime. This also helps reduce rust.
• Lifetime Warranty eligible.
• Comes standard in 10mm width and comfort fit finish.
Making sure your ring fits is a crucial part of the ring shopping process. If you are unsure of your ring size, select the "Unsure - Send Ring Sizer First" size option and we will send you a free sizing kit before making your ring. This ring is NOT eligible for a free size exchange. Need help finding your ring size?
All our rings are handmade, made to order in America. We are currently averaging 8 weeks of production time for this product. For more information on our timelines, check out our Shipping Information Page.
This ring contains meteorite which has the chance to rust due to its iron based properties. TFor more information on how to care for your ring, visit this helpful blog post here.
At Patrick Adair Designs, all products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty by default. This warranty covers a variety of low probability potential issues that occur not as a result of natural wear and tear over time such as manufacturer or material defects.